The Zoe Quinn Experience The Zoe Quinn Experience

To other players: you know she never actually made any of those tweets, right? You can type their text into quotation marks in Google, which searches for that EXACT phrase, including within tweets. If she HAD made those tweets, they'd show up. They don't. They're fabricated - think what you want about people but Google doesn't lie. So these creators must have.

To the creator: ...I got nothing. I'm disappointed in your complete lack of empathy. Nothing you've said is true, if you did a modicum of actual investigation you'd know that. You've conformed and jumped on a bandwagon that is actively attacking someone's life. You're bullying.

At the very least, here's a post - FROM THE HEAD EDITOR OF KOTAKU, WITH ACTUAL PROOF, FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT LOVE PROOF SO MUCH - showing that any relationship Zoe had was completely unrelated to journalism. She had a relationship with a dude who happened to be a journalist. These two aspects did not cross.

(Replace the dots with yknow, actual dots.)

www dot kotaku dot com/in-recent-days-ive-been-asked-several-times-about-a-pos-1624707346

I'm really bummed at your desire to jump on a hostile bandwagon and your utter failure at doing even basic research for yourself. You've become a sheep, created a game to feed that, and attacked someone.

(If you want extra credits, check out this summary of the situation below. Note the numerous citations and studying of facts, not stretched truth or opinions. Bonus points if you can read it objectively and save your opinions for the end, without letting your self be influenced by the internet at large. Be brave, have your own thoughts.)

www dot ellaguro dot blogspot dot ca/2014/08/on-right-wing-videogame-extremism.html

Vertyx responds:

No kidding she didn't make those Tweets. I never said she did. The other players are aware of this. It's satire. She made Tweets like them, but no, she did not make those exact Tweets. I made them, because they told the point in a short and easy-to-understand way.

You are disappointed in my lack of empathy for Zoe Quinn, and similarly, I am disappointed in your lack of critical thought.

Zoe Quinn is a serial liar. She lied about getting harassed by Wizardchan, she lied about getting hacked twice, she lied when she said she wasn't aware that the guy she slept with had a girlfriend, she lied when she said her fucking with prominent figures in the video game industry is just her personal business. She lies, lies, and lies some more and if you did some research you could easily find the proof. Just as you say I've jumped on a bandwagon to attack someone, you jumped on a bandwagon to believe anything she and her circlejerk tell you.

To address the Kotaku post: that proves zero. You really think he would admit to doing such a thing? Fortunately, there is proof that the "I did not write on her while we were having a relationship" excuse he gives is a lie: http://i.imgur.com/KEfBqcs.jpg

So I've "become a sheep"? Even though I only trust the evidence, and not hearsay?

If you want a good sum up of the situation, try looking at this site for me, and I implore you, go and actually read it. There's proof there that she did plenty of shitty things.

Game Grumps - Prince Ali Game Grumps - Prince Ali

Jesus, at 0:40 when he walks around and CLAMBERS onto the couch... so good.

headphoamz responds:

Lol thanks, I spent a lot of time on that scene. :D

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

Don't listen to anyone posting negative comments, it'll bring you down man! And while you're at it, don't listen to the positive comments either, gotta stay grounded! In fact, don't listen to anyone! Ever!

Wooaohwoawoahhoahh, woahwoah woooooah.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you make a good point, but i feel i have to read all the comments. i try to keep the overall consensus in mind when i do.

if i get 100 people loving it and 2 not, then i'm doing something nice. if i get 80 people loving it and 20 not, then i might be doing something awesome.

Lazerman Lazerman

Fun and twisted, and high quality, but god damn is it hard to control. Couldn't get past the rat boss fight, just didn't feel like trying again after dying for the second time. Maybe making the camera movement smoother as opposed to tying it directly to the player would help, and showing a line of where the player is headed? Or even letting the player curve their trajectory a bit?

Anyway, overall it was pretty rad! Just too frustrating to control over a long period of time.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

GAH, let me "Retry" with the Spacebar, switching to the mouse is a pain!

Aside from that, not bad. Quirky-ass humor, and I thoroughly enjoy smacking people again and again ;) Just make the whole thing keyboard-controllable (including menus), as well as mouse!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Oh my god. Glasses and dinosaurs. Secrets so good.

Hero of the Day Hero of the Day

Huh. Heh. Hah. Boobies.

headphoamz responds:

Huehuehuehuehue.

Darkest Dungeon: THe Leper Darkest Dungeon: THe Leper

Motherfcking yessssssssssssssssss

jouste responds:

haha!

thanks man! glad you dig it! Now get us Emerald!

*highfives*

endeavor map endeavor map

I still love looking at this, and playing this game. It's such awesome inspiration.